Tom Richardson hails from central Michigan, the heart of Michigan’s big buck country. Tom has hunted the woods and fields of Michigan 44 years calling in game animals since the age of 12.
In his seminars, he’ll not only teach you how to become a natural part of and blend into your environment, but also the time tested techniques he uses to successfully call in game animals using totally outside the box calling techniques he’s developed and perfected over his many years in the woods.
* Using Turkey calls and decoys to bring in the deer.
* Calling in a buck with nothing but a handful of stones.
* Understanding the Fawn / Doe relationship to exploit the does natural maternal instinct to respond to the many different fawn calls, thus bringing in the Bucks. Where the girls are, the boys will always be.
* Hunting the rut thru the eyes of the doe.
* A hot doe calling to a buck.
* Ways to make the buck of a lifetime actually hunt YOU!
* How and when to challenge a dominate buck.
*Tom will also show you how to successfully use Red Tail Hawk, Owl, Pheasant, Crow and Squirrel calls to name only a few to greatly increase your chances of bagging a deer.
* NEW calling techniques he’s perfected over the last couple of seasons.
This down to earth, entertaining old school deer calling seminar is sure to make you a better hunter no matter what game you’re pursuing.
Utilizing Tom’s techniques to actually become the animal he’s talking to, understanding the language and becoming a natural part of the woods will give you added confidence and the extra edge to bag your years supply of meat or the shot at a trophy of a lifetime.
Become the woods.
Become the animal.
Become the hunter.
A must see for new hunters and veterans alike.